What is CoQ10 75mg?
- CoQ10 75mg provides 75mg of coenzyme Q10 per capsule.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance found in the energy-producing center of the cell known as mitochondria.
- CoQ10 can be synthesized by the liver or obtained from foods such as oily fish, organ meats, and whole grains.
- Level of CoQ10 decrease as we age.
How does CoQ10 75mg help in supporting optimal health?
- CoQ10 75mg is important in energy production.
- CoQ10 75mg is also an antioxidant, which may benefit health.
- CoQ10 75mg simultaneously regenerates other antioxidants in the body such as vitamin E.
Who is recommended to take CoQ10 75mg?
- People who are on cholesterol-lowering drugs.
- People who want to maintain their health.
- People who always feel tired.
What is the recommended dosage?
Adults: 2 capsules once daily with a meal or as recommended by your pharmacist or doctor.