Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
This test kit allows self-testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
- Can be self-administered
- Instant result, within 15 minutes
Specifications of ALLTEST Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test
- Sensitivity 91.38%
- Specificity 100.0%
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms, later on, you are advised to do an RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit.
How to Use
1. How do I know if the test kit worked?
ALLTEST COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens present in human oral fluid. When the control line(C) appears, it means the test unit is performing well.
2. How soon can I read my results?
You can read your results after 15 minutes as long as a coloured line has appeared next to the Control region(C), do not read the result after 20 minutes.
3. When is the best time to use the test kit?
ALLTEST COVID-19 Antigen Rapid test can be performed at any time of the day. However, it is recommended to collect the first oral fluid in the morning.
4. Can the result be wrong? Are there any factors that can affect the test result?
The results will only give accurate results as far as the fresh human oral fluid is used and followed the instructions carefully. Nevertheless, the result can be incorrect. Non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains or other interference factors may cause a preliminary Positive Result.
5. How to read the test if the colour and the intensity of the lines are different?
The colour and intensity of the lines have no importance for result interpretation. The test should be considered Positive whatever the colour intensity of the test line (T) is.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.