Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Goli® ACV Gummies are made with a unique blend of ingredients that support many incredible benefits! Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for Gut Health, Appetite, and Digestion. Goli® ACV Gummies have been specifically formulated with Vitamins B9 and B12 to help support Energy Metabolism, Healthy Immune Function, Heart Health, A healthy Nervous System and to provide antioxidant support and more.
- Energy Metabolism - Heart Health - Immune System
Cellular Energy Production
- Goli® ACV Gummies contain Vitamin B12 which helps convert the food you eat into cellular energy, giving your body the support it needs to get you through the day.
- Vitamin B9 (aka folic acid) and Vitamin B12 in Goli® ACV Gummies play a key role in maintaining homocysteine levels, which help support a healthy heart.
Added Antioxidant Support
- Goli® ACV Gummies are not only infused with a delicious flavor profile, but they're also a source of powerful ingredients that provide antioxidant support.
Healthy Immune Function
- The Vitamin B12 in Goli® ACV Gummies helps support a healthy immune system
- The Vitamin B12 in Goli® ACV Gummies helps your body metabolize nutrients more effectively.
Overall Good Health
- Vitamins B9 (aka folic acid) and B12 in Goli® ACV Gummies help support overall good health and wellness.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Beetroot, Organic Pomegranate, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Apple Flavors, Organic fruit and vegetable juice (for color).
Dosage/How to use:
Recommended 1-2 gummies, 3 times daily
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.