This test kit allows self-testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
- Can be self-administered
- Instant result, within 15 minutes
Specifications of ALLTEST Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test
- Sensitivity 91.38%
- Specificity 100.0%
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms, later on, you are advised to do an RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit.
How to Use
1. How do I know if the test kit worked?
ALLTEST COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens present in human oral fluid. When the control line(C) appears, it means the test unit is performing well.
2. How soon can I read my results?
You can read your results after 15 minutes as long as a coloured line has appeared next to the Control region(C), do not read the result after 20 minutes.
3. When is the best time to use the test kit?
ALLTEST COVID-19 Antigen Rapid test can be performed at any time of the day. However, it is recommended to collect the first oral fluid in the morning.
4. Can the result be wrong? Are there any factors that can affect the test result?
The results will only give accurate results as far as the fresh human oral fluid is used and followed the instructions carefully. Nevertheless, the result can be incorrect. Non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains or other interference factors may cause a preliminary Positive Result.
5. How to read the test if the colour and the intensity of the lines are different?
The colour and intensity of the lines have no importance for result interpretation. The test should be considered Positive whatever the colour intensity of the test line (T) is.