Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Eldon Nutrition Tigrex powder sachets provides an ultra-effective, safe and consistent form of tiger milk mushroom known as NKT 744, which is a unique USDA organic certified TMM. Its powder form and passion fruit flavoring also make it a delight for the tastebuds and anyone who has trouble with consuming pills.
Benefits of Tiger Milk Mushroom:
- Tiger milk mushroom containing 1,3 – 1,6 beta glucans which possess amazing immunoregulatory properties. When ingested, it helps to increase and enhance immune responses against virus and microbial infections. - Tiger milk mushroom may help reduce allergies with its ability to reduce extreme immune responses caused by allergens - Tiger milk mushroom helps to improve overall lung health by reducing the presence of cells that cause inflammation in the lungs and airways. - Tiger milk mushroom has been found to be effective in promoting joint health due to its anti-inflammatory properties. - Tiger milk mushroom has shown to promote liver health by reducing scatting in the liver caused by obesity - High in antioxidants which help to prevent cell damage and anti-aging by removing harmful free radicals from our body.
- TMM NKT 744 Extract (300mg) - Passion Fruit Powder
All ingredients are 100% natural and free from artificial additives
Dosage/How to use:
1. For children between 6 – 24 months take ½ to 1 sachet a day with or without meals.
2. For children between 2-12, take 1 to 2 sachets a day with or without meals.
3. For children/adults 12 years and above, take 1 to 6 sachets a day with or without meals.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Pregnancy and lactation, consult a healthcare professional prior consuming.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.