Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL20116036T
KKLIU: 2622/2021 (Expiry Date: 31 December 2023)
WHP Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule is an adaptation of Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule.
- WHP Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule is the only Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule that is registered in National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia
- It contains 14 traditional herbs.
- Carefully formulated without Ephedra and menthol which are not allowed in Malaysia due to their side effect.
- Traditionally used to reduce body heatiness, relieve cough and phlegm.
Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule contains traditional herbs such as Fructus Forsythia Suspense, Flos Lonicera Japonica, Gypsum Fibrosum, Radix Isatis Indigotica, Rhizoma Dryopteris Crassirhizoma, Herba Houttuynia Cordata, Semen Prunus Armeniaca, Herba Pogostemon Cablin, Radix et Rhizoma Rhodiola Crenulata, Radix et Rhizoma Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Herba Mosla Chinensis, Radix et Rhizoma Aster Tataricus, Fructus Trichosanthis Kirilowii, and Radix et Rhizoma Rheum Palmatum. Each capsule of Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule contains 500mg.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Adults: Consume 2 capsules each time, 3 times daily after meal.
2. Children aged 5years to 17 years: Consume 1 capsule each time, 3 times daily after meal.
3. Children younger than 5 years old are not recommended to consume, please consult your healthcare professional to consume.
*Consult your healthcare profession if use beyond 7 days
- Infants/children aged below 5 years
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Stop using when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting is present
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.