Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
- Fresh taste
Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a cause of sensitive teeth. With Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste, it's possible to repair those areas. Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste seeks out sensitive areas and forms a tooth-like layer over them. Use it twice a day to continuously help repair, strengthen and protect your teeth from sensitivity. At the same time, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness*.
Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.