Registration Number: MAL20076185TC
Blend of 5 types of herbal ingredients which help to maintain good circulation and cognitive function
Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi Extract
- Contains bacosides which can enhance nerve impulse transmission in the brain, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are able to help to improve memory and cognitive function.
- Ginkgo consists of flavone and terpene lactone components which help to improve blood circulation which then increases the supply of oxygen and glucose to neurons to improve cognitive function.
- Consist of active compounds like terpenoids, glycosides, and flavonoids which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Generates nitric oxide which causes vasodilation to improve blood flow, regulate blood pressure and enhance cognitive function.
- Made up of betalain pigment which exhibits strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and vascular-protective effects.
- Generates nitric oxide which causes vasodilation to improve blood flow, regulate blood pressure and maintain healthy cognitive function.
- Consist of polysaccharide, betaine, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene which exhibit antioxidant properties which contribute to maintaining healthy cognitive function.
- Antioxidant property is able to protect eyes from age-related macular degeneration and maintain cardiovascular health.
- An individual who always feel tired
- Individual with cold hands and feet
- Individual with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and feet
- Individual with difficulty in focus and concentration
- Individuals with frequent joint/muscle cramps
- Elderly people
- Busy working adults
- Brahmi Extract (Herba Bacopa Monnieri Extract) 200 mg
- Ginkgo Extract (Folium Ginkgo Biloba Extract) 100 mg
- Jujube Extract (Frustus Ziziphus Jujuba Extract) 100 mg
- Beetroot Extract (Radix Beta Vulgaris Extract) 50 mg
- Wolfberry Extract (Fructus Lycium Barbarum Extract) 50 mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: Take 1 capsule twice daily after a meal, or as directed by a doctor/pharmacist or your health care professional.
- Pregnancy & lactation
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your doctor/ pharmacist if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/ dental procedure.
- Warfarin user