For healthcare personnel or individual to provide protection against the spread of infectious, large-particle droplets that are transmitted by close contact and generally travel only short distances from infected patients coughing or sneezing.
Ply/Layers: 3 ply
1 box: 50 pcs
Style: Ear Loop
1) Inner layer: soft absorbent non-women layer
2) Middle layer: efficient melt brown filter cloth
3) Outer layer: hydrophobic non-woven layer
Size: 17.5cm*9.5cm • ±0.5cm
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash you hands before touching the mask
2. Inspect the mask for tears or holes
3. Find the top side, where the metal place or stiff edge is
4. Ensure the proper side faces outwards
5. Place the metal piece or stiff edge over your nose
6. Cover your mouth, nose and chin
7. Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gasps on the side
8. Avoid touching the mask
9. Remove the mask from behind the ears or head
1. Stretch ear-loops over both ears.
2. Secure nose wire with coloured layer outwards.
3. Expand face mask to cover entire chin.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged or expired.
- The mask is one-time use product, and it is recommended to be placed after continuous use for 4 hours.
- The mask should be stored in a non-corrosive gas, cool, dry, well-ventilated and clean environment.
- Please dispose the used masks safely.