Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Fast test time - 5 seconds End fill test strip automatically draws in blood Touchable strips
25 One Touch Select Test strip
Dosage/How to use:
1. Insert a One Touch Select glucose test strip into your One Touch Select simple meter.
2. Sanitise and prick the side of your fingertip with the needle (lancet) provided with your test kit.
3. Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood.
4. The meter will display your blood sugar level on a screen after a few seconds.
- Store the test strip vial in a cool dry place below 30°C. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store your test strips in their original vial only. To avoid damage or contamination, do not transfer test strips to any other container.
- Do not open the test strip vial until you are ready to test. Only open vial when removing test strips.
- After removing an OneTouch® Select® test strip from the vial, immediately close the vial lid tightly. Use each test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use test strips from any vial that is damaged or has been left open to the air.
- Write the use-by date (date opened plus 6 months) on the vial label when you first open it.
- Do not use after the expiry date (printed on the vial label) or use-by date, whichever comes first.
- Avoid getting dirt, food, or liquids on the test strip. With clean, dry hands you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface.
- Do not bend, cut or alter the test strip in any way.
- OneTouch® Select® test strips are for single use only. Never re-use a test strip that has had blood or control solution applied to it.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are about the same temperature before you test.
- After performing a test, do not return the used test strip to the vial.
- Keep away from children
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.