Made In Malaysia
Product Size : 17.5cm x 9.8cm
Executive Standard EN14683:2019
Breathable & Comfortable
Smooth & Premium Quality
Bacteria Filtration Efficiency [BFE > 99%]
Elastic Ear Loops
Inner layer: Hydrophilic non woven fabric
Middle layer: Nonwoven melt blown filter
Outer layer: Spunlace nonwoven hydroentangled
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands before touching the mask
2. Inspect the mask for tears or holes
3. Find the top side, where the metal place or stiff edge is
4. Ensure the proper side faces outwards
5. Place the metal piece or stiff edge over your nose
6. Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
7. Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gasps on the side
8. Avoid touching the mask
9. Remove the mask from behind the ears or head
1. Stretch ear-loops over both ears.
2. Secure nose wire with coloured layer outwards.
3. Expand face mask to cover the entire chin.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged or expired.
- The mask is one-time use product, and it is recommended to be placed after continuous use for 4 hours.
- The mask should be stored in a non-corrosive gas, cool, dry, well-ventilated and clean environment.
- Please dispose the used masks safely.