Registration Number: MAL19973753X
PRODUCT FEATURE :
- Specially formulated to thoroughly seep into affected parts, to help relieve shoulder stiffness and muscular aches effectively over a longer-lasting period.
- Unlike normal plaster, there’s no inconvenience of peeling it off. It can be applied on hairy skin areas, joints, perspiring areas,s, etc. AMMELTZ contains no grease, hence it is not sticky.
- Easy-to-apply bottle, Japan’s most sale-able antiphlogistic and analgesic liquid for external usage. Modified bottle shape for easier handling and application. It can reach any affected part of your body perfectly, even hard-to-reach areas like the back and/or hip.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Ache, Muscular Fatigue, Lower Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains, Joint Pain.
Direction of Application
- Apply a proper amount to the affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
OTHER INFORMATION :
- The reaction may vary for every individual and vary according to quantity use, temperature, and humidity.
- The skin may appear red when used by some people with sensitive skin, but this will soon fade.
- Wash hand after use to prevent any chances of irritation to the eyes. If the liquid happens to gets into the eyes, please rinse it well.
- It is dangerous to place any camphor-containing products into the nostril of children. A small amount applied this way may cause immediate collapse.
- These products contain methyl salicylate and when applied or rub onto the skin can be absorbed through the skin into the blood. For patients taking warfarin, excessive application to the skin for muscle or joint pains may increase the chances of bleeding.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature with a cap tightened.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Contraindicated in infants below 2 years of age. The application on infants below 2 years of age can cause convulsion. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.