21st CENTURY VEGESAMINE 500mg
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL08111949XR
21st Century Vegesamine 500mg contains glucosamine derived from source of vegetable- corn. It is high in safety and purity. Made with vegetable as opposed to Glucosamine on the market usually made from crab shells, therefore it is suitable for those who are allergic to seafood.
Glucosamine contains all the necessary components to repair & maintain healthy cartilage and joint functions.
It is recommended for:
- Anyone suffering from joint inflammation, sports injuries
- Athletes and people who exercise frequently
- Those wanting to prevent joint pain in the future
- Menopause women
- Injury to the joints which damages cartilage
- People who are obese, which puts undue stress on the joints of the knees, hips, back and feet.
Each 21st CENTURY VEGESAMINE capsule contains:
D-Glucosamine HCL - 500 mg
(made from corn)
Dosage/How to use:
Take 1 or 2 capsule after breakfast and one or two capsules after dinner or as recommended by a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Hypersensitivity to the listed ingredients
- pregnancy and lactation, consult healthcare professional prior consuming
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.