1. Advanced Electrostatic Media - Breathe easier! Proprietary filter media allows greater airflow while capturing more contaminants in the electrostatically charged microfibers.
2. Three-panel flat fold is collapse resistant
3. Classic disposable N95 particulate respirator
4. Provide 95% NIOSH filtration efficiency
5. Welded strap attachment 6. Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
Dosage/How to use:
1. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Position the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top back of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck below the ears.
3. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
4. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 3.
5. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
Remove instruction: See step 2 of Fitting Instructions and cup respirator in hand to maintain position on the face. Pull the bottom strap overhead. Still holding respirator in position, pull top strap overhead and remove respirator.
1. Not to be used in a hot and humid environments.
2. Avoid in individuals with respiratory problems.