- 1/4 inch x 4 inches (6 mm x 100 mm)
- A fast application, non-invasive for the closure of small open wounds.
- Sterile, breathable, and comfortable to wear
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
10 strips per pcs
Dosage/How to use:
1. Clean and dry skin.
2. Open package. Remove the card and card end tab.
3. Grasp the end of the strip and lift the strip straight upward from the card.
4. When using as a skin closure device, without the presence of skin suture or staple, appose skin edges using fingers or forceps. Place strips across the wound, ensuring tensionless application.
5. Section larger wounds to distribute tension. Space strips approximately 1⁄8 inch (3 mm) apart.
6. Additional closures may be applied parallel to the wound and approximately ½ inch (12 mm) from closure ends. This may reduce the shear force beneath the strip ends.
- Do no use of large, serious, infected wounds.
- Allergic to the material of the strip.