A-Cerumen can be used -when earwax plugs occur -to prevent earwax plugs (as part of a regular ear hygiene routine)
A good ear hygiene routine is necessary and indispensable for maintaining a clean external ear canal. A-CERUMEN is a 2-in-1 solution that is a sure, gentle, and effective way of keeping the whole family's ears clean. Based on surfactant plant-based ingredients, and with a preservative-free formula, A-CERUMEN makes it easier to remove earwax plugs, dissolving them and preventing them from forming.
A box of 10 single doses of A-Cerumen provides five days of intensive treatment. A tried and tested way of eliminating earwax plugs without waste.
Non-irritating and easy to use, it can be used on children from the age of six months.
Sodium acyl sarcosinate, sucrose ester (preservative-free)
A-Cerumen also contains the following excipient: Humectant agent
Dosage/How to use:
On existing earwax plugs: for three to four days, morning and night
1. Tilt the head to the side which is not being treated
2. Squeeze half the contents of a single-use dose into the ear
3. Massage the base of the ear
4. Return to the upright position and wipe any excess product which might drip from the ear after use
- Do not introduce the tip of the single-dose container or spray too deeply into the auditory canal in order to avoid irritating the latter- Do not use A-Cerumen in case of perforation of the eardrum, ear infections, and in carriers of transtympanic aerator Avoid contact with eyes Do not swallow