A-CERUMEN EAR HYGIENE 2ml
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
A-Cerumen can be used -when earwax plugs occur -to prevent earwax plugs (as part of a regular ear hygiene routine)
A good ear hygiene routine is necessary and indispensable for maintaining a clean external ear canal. A-CERUMEN is a 2-in-1 solution that is a sure, gentle, and effective way of keeping the whole family's ears clean. Based on surfactant plant-based ingredients, and with a preservative-free formula, A-CERUMEN makes it easier to remove earwax plugs, dissolving them and preventing them from forming.
A box of 10 single doses of A-Cerumen provides five days of intensive treatment. A tried and tested way of eliminating earwax plugs without waste.
Non-irritating and easy to use, it can be used on children from the age of six months.
Sodium acyl sarcosinate, sucrose ester (preservative-free)
A-Cerumen also contains the following excipient: Humectant agent
Dosage/How to use:
On existing earwax plugs: for three to four days, morning and night
1. Tilt the head to the side which is not being treated
2. Squeeze half the contents of a single-use dose into the ear
3. Massage the base of the ear
4. Return to the upright position and wipe any excess product which might drip from the ear after use
- Do not introduce the tip of the single-dose container or spray too deeply into the auditory canal in order to avoid irritating the latter- Do not use A-Cerumen in case of perforation of the eardrum, ear infections, and in carriers of transtympanic aerator Avoid contact with eyes Do not swallow
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.