- Proven accuracy - exceeds current ISO 15197:2013
- Wireless connection to your compatible smartphone - eliminate the need for a paper diary
- Bright strip port light and backlit display- making testing in the dark easier
- Wide test strip dosing area - just a small drop of blood
- Spill resistant vial designed to hold strips tightly in place - Ejector button to eject used test strip automatically.
- Available in multiple language.
- Alarm setting for reminder
- Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose meter x1
- Accu-Chek Guide test strips 50s x1
- Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device x1
- Accu-Chek FastClix lancet drum x1 (preloaded with 6 lancets)
- Carrying pouch x1
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Prepare the lancing device.
2. Check the use by date on the test strip container. Do not use test strips past the use by date
3. Remove a test strip from the test strip container. Close the cap tightly.
4. Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the meter. The meter turns on.
5. When the "preparing to test"" symbol appears, perform a fingerstick with the lancing device.
6. Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop.
7. Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Remove your finger from the test strip. Do not put blood on top of the test strip.
8. In 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
9. Press adds comment, by pressing the up down button to select, before meal or after meal.
10. Press the ejector button on the side of the meter to remove the used test strip.
- Do not use the test strip after 3 months from opening
- Ensure blood sample is sufficient for the test strip
- One-time use only