The Accu‑Chek Performa test strips are intended to be used with the Accu‑Chek Performa and Accu‑Chek Performa Nano blood glucose meters to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of controlling glucose.
The Accu‑Chek Performa test strips are intended for in vitro diagnostic use by healthcare professionals in clinical settings and by people with diabetes at home.
- Compatible with Accu-Chek Performa / Accu-Chek Performa Nano blood glucose meter.
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier.
- The test strips can be used until the printed use-by date when they are stored and used correctly.
How To UseGet results in 3 steps:
1. Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
2. Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow dosing area. Only 1 small drop is needed.
3. In 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.