For the relief of stomach discomforts such as indigestion, heartburn due to gastric hyperacidity, peptic ulcer, and heartburn of pregnancy.
Actal should not be taken concomitantly with tetracycline.
• Overdosage or prolonged use may on occasion result in constipation.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store at room temperature.
• Do not use it beyond the expiry date.
• If symptoms persist please consult your doctor.
• For further information, please consult your doctor.
Ingredient / Content
Sodium Polyhydroxyaluminium Monocarbonate Hexitol Comples (Aluminium Hydroxide), Peppermint Oil, Corn Starch, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Talc, Magnesium Stearate
How To Use
Peptic ulcer: 2 to 4 tablets. Gastric hyperacidity: 1 to 2 tablets, one-half to one hour after each meal. Heartburn of pregnancy: 1 to 2 tablets before breakfast and one half-hour after each meal. The mint-flavored tablets do not produce a sensation of dryness or roughness on the palate and can be dissolved in the mouth or swallowed with water or milk. They may also be dissolved in these liquids for easy oral administration.