Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Help to increase breastfeeding mums' milk supply while enjoying a delicious yet nutritious multigrain drink and at the same time achieve a healthy gut for better nutrient absorption. Say goodbye to discomfort and pain during breastfeeding as can help to relieve clogged-up milk ducts. Therefore, it is the only solution you need to best nourish your babies comfortably!
All ingredients are 100% natural, have no added sugar and no preservative added. It is also gluten-free and lactose-free.
- OatS’elect™ oat beta-glucan from Sweden - Exberry® (beetroot concentrate powder, carrot concentrate powder) from Germany - Soy lecithin - Soy protein - Inulin - Fenugreek extract - 24 types of multigrain (brown rice, soybean, buckwheat, oat, barley, black bean, black sesame, red bean, green bean, rice bean, flower bean, green pea, corn, pine nut, ginkgo, walnut, lotus seed, quinoa, Chinese yam, Euryale's seed, Poria, medlar, lily, and sorghum)
Dosage/How to use:
Mix 1-4 sachet(s) of Lactamama in warm or cold water, and mix/stir well and enjoy. It is recommended to drink immediately after mixing to prevent the drink from clumping together.
- To maintain the product’s maximum potency, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. - Allergic to the ingredients listed - Keep away from children - Pregnancy - G6PD deficient - Vitamin K-dependent blood thinner users. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.