Registration Number: MAL14015001NC
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. That being said, they have to be taken regularly to prevent deficiency in the body as our bodies only keep a small reserve of them while the leftover amount will be excreted through urine. Also, human bodies do not produce Vitamin C on their own. Thus, it must be consumed from an exogenous source.
- Non-acidic C which is gentle on the stomach
- Supports healthy immune system (speed up recovery of flu/cold)
- Required in the biosynthesis of collagen (for radiant skin)
- The antioxidant that aids the regeneration of other antioxidants in the body including Vit E
- Essential in the wound healing process (aids in the formation of important proteins in the body)
1. Quali-C 450mg (non-acidic Vit. C in form of sodium ascorbate, gentle to stomach, suitable for gastric/stomach discomfort)
2. Acerola Cherry Extract 30mg (rich in vitamin c content, contains other phytonutrients like anthocyanins & flavonoids, gentle to the stomach)
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: take 1-2 capsules once daily before meal
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Keep out of reach of children
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Use only as directed. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Inform doctor/pharamcist about your pre-existing diseases, current health conditions and medications before taking this product