- Vitamin C, E, B vitamins, zinc, and selenium contain antioxidant properties that help to reduce the risk of the cell damage caused by free radicals
- Selenium is an essential mineral found in the body. It helps to promote health.
- Beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, garlic extract, and selenium are beneficial in enhancing body well-being.
- Individuals who are always exposed to sunlight and pollution
- Individuals with poor health
- Alcohol drinkers
- Individuals who want to improve and maintain good health
Beta-carotene 3mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 43.39mg) 50IU, Elemental zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate 25mg) 5mg, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine hydrochloride)10mg, Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic acid) 20mg, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25mg Elemental selenium (from selenomethionine 65μg) 26μg, Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb fresh
(as Garlic extract 4.08mg) 50mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: ONE tablet twice daily with food or as recommended by your health professional
1. Pregnant and lactation
2. Children less than 12 years old.
3. Allergic to the listed ingredient