Registation Number: MAL12045071T
Easing Joint Pain
- Sea cucumber contains high levels of chondroitin sulfate, a major component of cartilage. The loss of chondroitin sulfate is associated with arthritis and taking sea cucumber extract may help to reduce the joint pain, according to an article titled "Dynamic Chiropractic."
- Also known as the “Cell Growth Factor”, it facilitates the formation of new tissues within a short time. This property is believed to be from sea cucumber’s ability to regenerate its own tissues quickly when it is injured.
- Collagen provides integrity, firmness, and elasticity to our skin. Sea cucumber contains high-level natural collagen which provides an essential supplement to our skin.
- Sea cucumbers with anti-inflammatory effects can help alleviate pain in patients.
Stichopus Horrens Extract 7800mg
Dosage/How to use:
Take 30ml each time directly or mix with fruit juice, cold or warm water (100ml), 3 times a day
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Use only as directed. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Inform doctor/pharmacist about your pre-existing diseases, current health conditions, and medications before taking this product.