BLACKMORES PREGNANCY&BREAST-FEEDING GOLD 60s
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL21096031NCR
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides an ideal dose of 20 important nutrients for mothers including folic acid, iodine and vitamin D3, with supporting nutrients for babies.
With omega-3 DHA to support a baby’s brain and nervous system development, it also contains a lower constipation iron which is gentle on the digestive system.
10 Vitamins including Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Beta Carotene, and 6 Minerals which are Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Omega-3 Fatty Acid DHA plus EPA
Dosage/How to use:
Adults: Take 2 capsules, once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take it with food.
- Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy
- Follow the directions for the use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Drink plenty of water. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Contains fish, sulfites, and soya bean products
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect / spina bifida, seek medical advice
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.