KEFPEP kefir-fermented milk powder is the key ingredient in CARDIOPEP yoghurt powder. The consumption of kefir-fermented milk has more than a thousand years of history in the Caucasus Mountains. Kefir grains look like puffed rice in appearance and are formed during fermentation of milk from more than 30 types of probiotics. KEFPEP was recognised with the National Invention & Creation Award in Taiwan.
- Promote Calcium Absorption
- Suppress bone resorption
- Elevate of Bone Mineral Density
- Promotion of Bone Remodeling
- Manage Osteoarthritis Pain.
How To Take?
- General bone health protection : 1 sachet/day
- Osteoarthritis : 1 sachet/day
- Osteopenia (BMD: -2.5 < T-score < -1) : 2 sachets/day
- Osteoporosis (BMD: T-score < -2.5) : 2 sachets/day