- Gaviscon was the first remedy of its kind available in Malaysia. It contains sodium alginate, which is naturally derived. It is classed as an alginate which means that it forms a protective layer over the stomach contents which helps to prevent acid coming back up into the oesophagus (food pipe). As such, it is fast acting and has a soothing effect, lasting up to four hours. It is effective at treating the classic symptoms of heartburn (a burning pain in the chest and mild acid regurgitation). Gaviscon liquid soothes in just 4 minutes and last for up to 4 hours.
- Product Features-Soothes in 3 minutes.
- Lasts up to 4 hours.
- Suitable for use in pregnancy.
- Liquid FormPeppermint Flavour
- Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents
-Soothes in 3 minutes.
-Lasts up to 4 hours.
-Suitable for use in pregnancy.
-Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents