Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL14015020XCZ
Canesten Clotrimazole Cream 1% can treat a broad range of fungal skin infections, which include ringworm, jock itch, or athlete's foot
Canesten® Clotrimazole Cream 1% is a solution that stops the growth of, and kills fungi, and relieves the symptoms of a fungal skin infection. The cream's formula is mild yet effective. It is easy to use, thus making it a suitable fungal infection treatment option for the whole family.
1. Apply thinly to affected areas 2-3 times daily in appropriate amounts (approximately 0.5cm long is sufficient to treat an area about the size of a hand)
2. Treatment should be continued for at least one month for dermatophyte infections and at least two weeks for candidal infections after symptoms dissapeared
3. Feet should be washed and dried, especially between the toes, before applying the cream if they are infected
4. Avoid scratching the infected area as this damages the surface of the skin and may cause the infection to spread further
- Stored below 30°C
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- For external use only, do not swallow
- Consult a doctor before use if the patient is pregnant, trying to conceive or breastfeeding
- This product contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin irritation (e.g. rash, itching or redness)
- This product may cause damage to latex contraceptives. Alternative precautions should be performed for at least five days after using this product
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to clotrimazole or cetostearyl alcohol (signs of allergic reaction : rash; swallowing or breathing problems; swelling of the lips, face, throat or tongue; weakness, feeling dizzy or faint; nausea; discomfort/pain)
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.