Registration Number: MAL14015020XCZ
Canesten Clotrimazole Cream 1% can treat a broad range of fungal skin infections, which include ringworm, jock itch, or athlete's foot
Canesten® Clotrimazole Cream 1% is a solution that stops the growth of, and kills fungi, and relieves the symptoms of a fungal skin infection.
The cream's formula is mild yet effective. It is easy to use, thus making it a suitable fungal infection treatment option for the whole family.
Clotrimazole 1% w/w, cetostearyl alcohol, Sorbitan monostearate, polysorbate 60, cetyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, benzyl alcohol & purified water.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Apply thinly to affected areas 2-3 times daily in appropriate amounts (approximately 0.5cm long is sufficient to treat an area about the size of a hand)
2. Treatment should be continued for at least one month for dermatophyte infections and at least two weeks for candidal infections after symptoms dissapeared
3. Feet should be washed and dried, especially between the toes, before applying the cream if they are infected
4. Avoid scratching the infected area as this damages the surface of the skin and may cause the infection to spread further
- Stored below 30°C
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- For external use only, do not swallow
- Consult a doctor before use if the patient is pregnant, trying to conceive or breastfeeding
- This product contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin irritation (e.g. rash, itching or redness)
- This product may cause damage to latex contraceptives. Alternative precautions should be performed for at least five days after using this product
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to clotrimazole or cetostearyl alcohol
(signs of allergic reaction : rash; swallowing or breathing problems; swelling of the lips, face, throat or tongue; weakness, feeling dizzy or faint; nausea; discomfort/pain)