CARTRIL-S 250mg CAPSULE 100's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL20021425X
- Glucosamine may be use for the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate osteoarthritis, support the function of joints DO I HAVE ARTHRITIS?
- Muscle weakness
- Cracking sound when bending the joint
- Swelling, warmth and redness in the joint
- Pain in the joint during or after use, or after a period of inactivity, or tenderness when applying light pressure
- Stiffness and loss of flexibility in the joint, especially when wake up in the morning or after a period of inactivity
Each capsule contains 314mg of Glucosamine Sulfate sodium equivalent to Glucosamine sulfate 250mg
Dosage/How to use:
Recommended Dosage: Light or moderate osteoarthritis symptoms: 2 capsules taken twice daily for at least 6 weeks (or according to medical prescription)
Severe osteoarthritis symptoms: > initial therapy: 2 capsules, 3 times daily during a period of at least 8 weeks > follow-up therapy: maintenance therapy should be followed for 3-4 months (according to medical prescription) by the administration of 2 capsules taken twice daily the treatment should be repeated every other 6 months or less according to medical prescription capsules should be taken 15 minutes before each meal.
- Contraindications: Patients who are hypersensitive to Glucosamine
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.