Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC9267876216
Cationorm is a hydrating and lubricating emulsion, formed by an aqueous phase and an oily phase, which protects the ocular surface and relieves the discomfort and irritation due to dry eye caused by prolonged use of contact lenses or environmental condition
Cationorm with its advanced formulation not only restores moisture but also helps to prevent fluid loss
Mineral oils, glycerol, tyloxapol, poloxamer 188, tris hydrochloride, tromethamine, cetalkonium chloride, water for injections
Dosage/How to use:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly
- Before using, ensure the single-dose container is intact
- Take one single-dose container and shake it before use
- Twist off the top to open Instill 1 or 2 drops as needed or according to your specialist's advice
- Avoid any contact with the eye nozzle
Cationorm does not affect contact lenses quality. Cationorm is compatible with all kind of contact lenses
- For ocular use only
- Do not use in case of specific hypersensitivity toward any of the constituents
- Do not swallow the solution If the patient concurrently uses other eyedrops, the patient should wait at least 5 minutes between the administrations of each successive eyedrop It is recommended to use Cationorm last
- The product does not contain preservatives. Thus, after the container has been opened and the product used, the residual emulsion, if any, should be disposed of
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.