Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC9267876216
Cationorm is a hydrating and lubricating emulsion, formed by an aqueous phase and an oily phase, which protects the ocular surface and relieves the discomfort and irritation due to dry eye caused by prolonged use of contact lenses or environmental condition
Cationorm with its advanced formulation not only restores moisture but also helps to prevent fluid loss
Mineral oils, glycerol, tyloxapol, poloxamer 188, tris hydrochloride, tromethamine, cetalkonium chloride, water for injections
Dosage/How to use:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly
- Before using, ensure the single-dose container is intact
- Take one single-dose container and shake it before use
- Twist off the top to open Instill 1 or 2 drops as needed or according to your specialist's advice
- Avoid any contact with the eye nozzle
Cationorm does not affect contact lenses quality. Cationorm is compatible with all kind of contact lenses
- For ocular use only
- Do not use in case of specific hypersensitivity toward any of the constituents
- Do not swallow the solution If the patient concurrently uses other eyedrops, the patient should wait at least 5 minutes between the administrations of each successive eyedrop It is recommended to use Cationorm last
- The product does not contain preservatives. Thus, after the container has been opened and the product used, the residual emulsion, if any, should be disposed of
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.