CENTRUM MULTIVITAMIN MULTIMINERAL TABLET
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL17045007NC
Centrum Adults is a daily multivitamin supplement packed with essential nutrients to respond to your body’s needs and nourish your health.
It is formulated with 23 key micronutrients to help support daily energy levels, support normal immune function, and assist in the body’s metabolism± of macronutrients.
Benefits of each key ingredient:
- Vitamin A is a broad term for a group of related compounds best known for supporting eye health.
- Vitamin D is central to healthy bones and influences cell growth and immune function, keeping inflammation in check.
- Pantothenic is a B vitamin that assists in a wide variety of functions including generating energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 plays a role in supporting the nervous system and the production of immune system cells.
- Vitamin E mainly functions in the body as an antioxidant, supporting heart and eye health, and plays a role in immune function.
- Zinc provides structure, helping to support proteins, such as those found in muscle tissue and cell membranes.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A 1,050 mcg (29% as Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C 60 mg
- Vitamin D3 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E 135 mg
- Vitamin K 25 mcg
- Thiamin 15 mg
- Riboflavin 17 mg
- Niacin 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 2 mg
- Folate 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 6 mcg
- Biotin 30 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 10 mg
- Calcium 200 mg
- Iron 18 mg
- Phosphorus 20 mg
- Iodine 150 mcg
- Magnesium 50 mg
- Zinc 11 mg
- Selenium 55 mcg
- Copper 05 mg
- Manganese 23 mg
- Chromium 35 mcg
- Molybdenum 45 mcg
- Chloride 72 mg
- Potassium 80 mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food.
*Not formulated for use in children.
*Do not exceed the suggested use.
- Children below 12 years old
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.