Milk Thistle (Herba Silybum Marianum)
- The main active constituents of Milk thistle are a group of flavonoids called Silymarin.
- Silymarin stimulates the manufacturing of protein in the liver, resulting in increased production and regeneration of new liver cells, replacing old and damaged cells.
Dandelion (Herba Taraxacum Mongolicum)
- Antioxidant properties enhance liver function by protecting healthy liver cells from free radical damage.
Scutellaria (Radix Scutellaria Baicalensis) & Licorice (Radix Glycyrrhiza Uralensis)
- Traditionally used to improve liver function, repair, and regenerate liver cells.
Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis (Berk) Sacc) & Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum)
- Used to increase energy, enhance stamina and reduce fatigue.
This is a supplement product advertisement.