Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Fast test time - 5 seconds End fill test strip automatically draws in blood Touchable strips
25 One Touch Select Test strip
Dosage/How to use:
1. Insert a One Touch Select glucose test strip into your One Touch Select simple meter.
2. Sanitise and prick the side of your fingertip with the needle (lancet) provided with your test kit.
3. Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood.
4. The meter will display your blood sugar level on a screen after a few seconds.
- Store the test strip vial in a cool dry place below 30°C. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store your test strips in their original vial only. To avoid damage or contamination, do not transfer test strips to any other container.
- Do not open the test strip vial until you are ready to test. Only open vial when removing test strips.
- After removing an OneTouch® Select® test strip from the vial, immediately close the vial lid tightly. Use each test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use test strips from any vial that is damaged or has been left open to the air.
- Write the use-by date (date opened plus 6 months) on the vial label when you first open it.
- Do not use after the expiry date (printed on the vial label) or use-by date, whichever comes first.
- Avoid getting dirt, food, or liquids on the test strip. With clean, dry hands you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface.
- Do not bend, cut or alter the test strip in any way.
- OneTouch® Select® test strips are for single use only. Never re-use a test strip that has had blood or control solution applied to it.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are about the same temperature before you test.
- After performing a test, do not return the used test strip to the vial.
- Keep away from children
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.