Fast test time - 5 seconds
End fill test strip automatically draws in blood
25 One Touch Select Test strip
Dosage/How to use:
1. Insert a One Touch Select glucose test strip into your One Touch Select simple meter.
2. Sanitise and prick the side of your fingertip with the needle (lancet) provided with your test kit.
3. Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood.
4. The meter will display your blood sugar level on a screen after a few seconds.
- Store the test strip vial in a cool dry place below 30°C. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store your test strips in their original vial only. To avoid damage or contamination, do not transfer test strips to any other container.
- Do not open the test strip vial until you are ready to test. Only open vial when removing test strips.
- After removing an OneTouch® Select® test strip from the vial, immediately close the vial lid tightly. Use each test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use test strips from any vial that is damaged or has been left open to the air.
- Write the use-by date (date opened plus 6 months) on the vial label when you first open it.
- Do not use after the expiry date (printed on the vial label) or use-by date, whichever comes first.
- Avoid getting dirt, food, or liquids on the test strip. With clean, dry hands you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface.
- Do not bend, cut or alter the test strip in any way.
- OneTouch® Select® test strips are for single use only. Never re-use a test strip that has had blood or control solution applied to it.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are about the same temperature before you test.
- After performing a test, do not return the used test strip to the vial.
- Keep away from children