CREOBIC GOLD CREAM 10g
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL08042384X
Clotrimazole 1% in micronized form, providing an effective delivery system against candidal and fungal infections. This lotion is suitable as a topical fungal treatment. (Consult your healthcare professional before using)
Clotrimazole 1% w/w (micronized) and benzyl alcohol 1% w/w as a preservative
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash and dry affected area
2. Apply sparingly to the affected areas and surrounding skin areas two to three times daily
3. Apply regularly for best results
4. Treatment should be continued for another 2 weeks after symptoms have disappeared
- Keep the container well closed and protect it from strong light. Store it at room temperature (below 30°C). Recommended shelf-life is 2 years.
- Side effects include mild stinging, burning, redness, and discomfort to areas applied
- See a doctor if there is no improvement
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to clotrimazole or any ingredients in the preparation
- Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity occurs
- Avoid use in children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes (for external use only)
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, clotrimazole should only be used with caution and under the doctor's advice
- It is unknown whether clotrimazole is excreted in breast milk or whether it has harmful effects on the newborn.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.