Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
ENVIPRO CS6 NANO BIOWAVE C-FILTER is an innovated multiple-stage smoke filtration. It removes particles, harmful gases, nicotine, and tar in cigarette smoke while preserving the taste and satisfaction of smokers.
- Able to filter total residues (tar, nicotine, harmful gases & dust particles) from cigarettes effectively
- Low resistance in airflow and do not affect breathing
- Retains the original cigarette smell for smokers
- Lowers the fume temperature by retaining a portion of the heat onto the ceramic, prevents excessively heated fumes or smoke in contact with the oral cavity and respiratory system.
Nano Biowave C-Filter
First filter: remove particles
Second filter: remove harmful gases
Third filter: remove tar and nicotine
1 box containing 6 pipes. Each pipe is approx. 5cm in length.
Dosage/How to use:
A pipe for 5-10 cigarettes.
1. Insert the cigarette into the holder.
2. Gently grasp the holder in one hand and the cigarette in the other.
3. Place the tip of the cigarette’s filter into the holder’s opening, turning very gently to secure it into place.
4. Light the cigarette. Make sure you keep the holder and cigarette pointing upwards so the cigarette does not fall out and light as you normally would.
5. Keep the holder pointing slightly upwards while smoking
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use this product if it does not fit the cigarette
- Do not smoke unfiltered cigarettes to the very end
- Smoking can cause health problems. Cease smoking if possible
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.