Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL1806034XCR
- Salicylic acid helps to break down the outer layer of the skin resulting in the shedding of skin scales.
- Lactic acid, when used at high concentration, reduces thickened outer layer of the skin which is the characteristic of warts, corns, and calluses. It also possesses mild antiseptic properties to minimize secondary infections.
- This product contains flexible collodion that functions as a protective film to provide moisture, and at the same time allowing accurate application of active ingredients at affected areas.
1. The wart, corn, or callus should be soaked in warm water for 5 minutes and dried with a clean towel
2. The surface of the wart should be rubbed with a nail file, pumice cloth, or coarse washcloth (caution not to cause bleeding)
3. A thin layer of Duoflim should be applied to the affected area. Care should be taken to avoid the healthy surrounding skin
4. Allow the solution to dry thoroughly
5. The corn, callus, or wart should be covered with a plaster to ensure penetration of the ingredients
Dosage: Apply a small amount sufficient to cover the corn/callus/wart 1-2 times daily until it is removed
- Store below 30 degrees Celcius and keep the bottle away from fire/ flame/ smoke as the contents are flammable
- Please consult pharmacist or doctor if wart persist beyond 12 weeks of treatment/skin irritation occurs / wart cover a large area of the body (more than 5mm^2)
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Do not use on open wounds, irritated or reddened skin, moles, birthmarks, genital warts, warts on the face or mucous membrane, warts with hair growing from them, red edges, or unusual color
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membrane. In case of contact, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Not for children below 2 years old
- Use in children 2-12 years old should be under healthcare professional supervision
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.