Green Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is Rooibos tea that has been dried before it can undergo its traditional fermentation process. Being unfermented, the tea retains a grassier and fresher taste and has a light wheat color. Its antioxidants levels are 10 times higher than that of Rooibos tea. Green Rooibos provides all the same health and nutritional benefits as traditional Rooibos but at a higher potency.
- Natural source of antioxidants
- No preservatives, additives, or colorants were added
- Suitable for all ages, vegans and vegetarian, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Organic Green Rooibos Tea. All ingredients are 100% natural and free from artificial additives.
Dosage/How to use:
Infuse one tea bag in boiling water (~100°C) for 5 minutes, cover to increase infusion. Enjoy on its own hot or cold any time of the day.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
- Use only as directed. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Inform doctor/pharmacist about your pre-existing diseases, current health conditions, and medications before taking this product.