Kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and fungi
- Kills H1N1 virus Combats unpleasant odors
- Safe for environments with pets Available in Fragrance-Free, Fresh Floral, and Mountain Air
- Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Enterococcus facecalis, Escherichia coli (E.coli), Enterobacter aerogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Influenza A (flu), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Human Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3, Avian Influenza A Virus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Triethylene Glycol (Active) - n-ALKYL DIMETHYL BENZYL AMMONIUM SACCHARINATE Other Ingredient:
- Potassium Phosphate
- Potassium Nitrite
Dosage/How to use:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
1. To Disinfect Germs on hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on the surface for 5 minutes.
2. To Kill Odor causing bacteria on the soft surfaces: Spray pre-cleaned surface until damp. Odor-causing bacteria will be killed after 5 minutes. Allow the surface to dry completely before using it. KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS OFF TREATED SURFACES UNTIL DRY. Spot test soft surfaces in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness (before widespread use).
3. Fungus and mildew control: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Let the treated surface air dry. Re-apply as necessary.
4. Deodorizing action: Spray product upward in the center of the room for 10 seconds.
- Allergic to alcohol