Registration Number: MAL19911697X
Gives relief to simple muscular aches and discomforts following exercise or exertion.
Methyl salicylate, menthol eugenol
Dosage/How to use:
Apply to affected areas 3-4 times daily. Dosage/ frequency should be reduced if irritation occurs
- Store below 30 degree celcius, tightly stoppered away from direct rays, and fireShelf life is 3 years.
- Discontinue if rash, redness, swelling and itching occurs
- Contraindicated in infants below 2 years of age and use with caution in older children
- Contains methyl salicylate that may be absorbed into the body and increases the risk of bleeding in warfarin users
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Avoid direct application to the nostrils of children, avoid contact with eyes and do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding