Registration Number: MAL05061555XZ
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth
- Sugar-Free formulation using sorbitol (provides the benefits of lower calories and is tooth-friendly)
Each tablet contains 250mg of Vitamin C (417% of USRDA)
Dosage/How to use:
- Children four to twelve years: Chew one to two tablets a day.
- Chewable tablets to be taken after meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Children less than 1-year-old
- Allergic to the ingredients listed