Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: IVDC31053176718
Specifications: autocoding, ejector button, obtain results in 5 seconds, 0.5uL of sample, data managment, gold plated test strip, FAD-GDH
Contents per pack: device, 25 test strips, lancing device, 10 lancets, 1 storage bag, 1 battery, carrying case and package insert
Dosage/How to use:
1. Insert a test strip. The meter will automatically turn on. Check the code number. The code number displayed on the meter must match the one on the test strip vial.
2. Apply the blood drop to the side edge of the yellow window of the test strip.
3. Wait for the blood drop to completely until the yellow window of the test strip, then the meter will begin the countdown.
4. The blood glucose result will be displayed on the meter in just 5 seconds.
- Store the meter at a temperature between 0~40 degree - Store the meter at a place where the relative humidity is less than 85%. - Keep the meter in a sanitary environment. - Keep the meter away from direct sunlight. - Keep the test port away from dirt, blood, or water. - Do not store your meter and test strips in the car, the bathroom, or the refrigerator. (sensitive to temperature and humidity) - Keep the meter, test strip vials, and lancing materials away from children. - Clean the outside of the meter using a moist (not wet) cloth or tissue with isopropyl alcohol or a mild detergent with water. Do not immerse the meter in water or other liquid. - Discard test strip after opening for 4 months - Do not use the expired text strip
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.