Hialid 0.1 Eye Drops are also known as 'artificial tears'. They are used to relieve eye dryness and soreness, as it moistens, soothes and lubricates the surface of your eye, making it feel more comfortable.
Relieves burning, irritation, and discomfort from dry eyes. The number one hyaluronic acid artificial tear in Japan and pack in a “Good Design Award” soft dimple bottle.
Each mL contains sodium hyaluronate 1 mg
Dosage/How to use:
- Usually, instill one drop a time to the eye 5-6 times daily. The dosage may be adjusted according to the patient's symptoms.
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle to the eye directly in order to avoid contamination.
- Do not to use this product while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Keep out of reach of children.
-Discard the eye drop 28 days after opening.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
- Pregnancy and lactation (consult your healthcare professional prior using).