Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection.
Septilin stimulates the elimination of bacteria through ingestion by white blood cells activation, which combats infection.
Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh and laryngitis
- Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) Licorice (Yashtimadhu)
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu)
- Shankh Bhasma Maharasnadi Kwath Manjistha
- Rubia Cordifolia Indian Gooseberry
- Amla Moringa Pterygosperma (Shigru)
Direction For Use:
1-2 tablets three times a day