HOE CANDAZOLE CREAM 15g
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL1990278XZ
- Topical treatment of tinea pedis(athletes's foot), tinea cruris, tinea corporis due to Trichophytes rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton floccosum, and Microsporum canis.
- Contain Micronized Clotrimazole 1% for faster onset of action and rapid relief from symptoms of fungal infection.
- Effective better penetation.
Each gram of Candazole Cream contains 10 mg of clotrimazole in a white cream base
Excipients/Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, sorbitan monostearate, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate, and purified water as excipients
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash and dry affected areas
2. Apply sparingly on the affected parts and surrounding skin areas twice daily, morning and evening. Regular applications are essential for successful treatment. Treatment should be continued for two weeks after all clinical signs have disappeared. Attention to hygiene is important in the management of fungal diseases, particularly of the folds and the feet If no improvement is seen after 4 weeks, the diagnosis should be reviewed.
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Stop using if allergic to any ingredient listed
- Keep from direct sunlight, store in dry places, keep away from moisture places
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.