Registration Number: GB92277860418
- Precise measurement of the body temperature: oral, axillary, rectal
- Acoustic signal at the beginning and end of temperature reading
- Acoustic fever alarm
- Automatic storage of the last measurement result
- Automatic power off after 8 minutes
- Digital LCD display
Size: approx. 12.8 x 1.3 x 1.9 cm
Weight: approx. 0.10 kg
Measurement range: 32 – 42°C
Battery: 1 x 1.5 V (AG3/LR41 type)
- FTC Digital Thermometer
- Storage case
Dosage/How to use:
1. Put the digital thermometer into the person either armpit, mouth, or rectum.
2.. Keep it there for about 10 seconds to a few minutes until it beeps.
3. Remove the thermometer and read the measurement on the screen.
4. After an f8 minutes, this device will automatically turn off to conserve its battery.
5. Clean the thermometer using an alcohol swab.
*Do not share the thermometer for hygiene purposes.