Registration Number: GB78246375017
- 4 different applications: TENS, EMS, DEEP, acupuncture
- Storage of individual settings possible
- Automatic switch-off at the end of the program
- Automatic switch-off after 10 seconds of non-use
- LCD display with backlight
- Two separately adjustable channels with four electrodes
- Safety circuit for electrode control
- Battery level indicator
- With storage pouch
Size: approx. 11.5 x 6.7 x 3.5 cm
Weight: approx. 0.1 kg
Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V (AAA)
Channels: 2 Curve form: symmetrical, bi-phasic, mono-phasic
Output: constant current Intensity: in 60 steps from 0 to 60 mA
Frequency: 2 – 120 Hz, depending on the program
Pulse width: 50 – 400 µs, depending on the program
- TDP Pain therapy device
- 4 electrodes
- 2 connecting cables
- Storage pouch
- User manual
Dosage/How to use:
- Do not use the device if you have a pacemaker or other implants or prosthetic materials in your body.
- If irregularities of the heart or heart diseases are known (e.g. arrhythmia or myocardial defects), you should not use the device.
- You should consult your family doctor before using the device if you suffer from any of the following conditions or diseases:
- Severe circulatory disorders of the lower extremities
- Hip or pelvis fracture
- Pregnant persons should take the necessary precautionary measures and consider their individual strength. If necessary, consult your doctor.
- Do not treat any parts of the body that have swellings, burns, inflammation, rashes (e.g. phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins), wounds, or sensitive areas.
- This device should not be used for symptomatic relief from local pain unless the treatment is justified or pain syndrome was diagnosed.
- Electrodes may not be applied such that the current could run through the cautious region (front of the throat), transcerebral (through the head) or trans-thoracic (through the chest).