Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GB19646292017
Medisana Digital Thermometer provides precise measurement of the body temperature including oral, axillary and rectal temperature. The thermometer is also equipped with a flexible sensor tip that adapts to the body´s shape for painless positioning in the anus. Reading can be obtained in 10 secounds. It is watertight with features such as acoustic signal at the beginning and end of measurement and acoustic fever alarm. Automatic power off after 10 minutes
Content per pack: TM 700 Digital Thermometer, Battery, Storage case
Dosage/How to use:
1. Make sure you read the product information leaflet before use.
2. Press the ON/OFF-buttonto switch the unit on. All display symbols will appear shortly and a signal tone will be emitted, followed by the last measured temperature.
3. If the temperature is below 32°C (90°F), “Lo” is displayed - if the temperature is above 42,9°C (109.9°F), “Hi” is displayed. The Medisana thermometer TM 700 is now ready to take a temperature reading.
4. Position the sensor tip in oral, axillary or rectal position:
ORAL READINGS: Place the sensor tip of the thermometer under the tongue and close your mouth. Breathe through your nose while taking the reading in order to avoid inaccurate results.
RECTAL READINGS: Many patients find rectal measurement uncomfortable, but it delivers precise results. To quickly and reliably determine body temperature, carefully insert the sensor tip approx. 1 cm into the rectum.
ARMPIT READINGS: Wash the armpit before taking a reading. Insert the tip of the thermometer into the armpit. Lower the arm and press it lightly against the body while the reading is being taken.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION. Clean the thermometer before and after each use using a cloth moistened in a mild solution containing alcohol. You may also soak the thermometer in a suitable disinfectant solution. The thermometer must never be boiled to disinfect
- The thermometer contains small parts that could be swallowed by children. Do not let children handle the thermometer without adult supervision. - Do not shake, bend or tap the thermometer. - Do not drop it. It is not shock-resistant. - Protect the device from direct sunlight, extremely high or low temperatures, high humidity, dirt, and dust. - If the temperature exceeds 39C and does not fall again in 1 to 2 days or is associated with symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting, pain, shortness of breath, painful urination, you should definitely consult a physician.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.