Registration Number: MAL10100094TC
Traditionally used to relieve menstrual pain.
- Radix Angelica Sinensis, Folium Artemisia argyi, Ramulus Cinnamomum cassia, Rhizoma Zingiber officinale, Fructus Capsicum frutescens.
Dosage/How to use:
- Clean and dry the lower abdomen and apply plaster on. Any time when you are suffering menstrual pain.
- Recommended apply no more than 4 hours.
- Contraindicated in infants below 2 years of age.
- Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.
- Avoid direct application into the nostrils.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin.
- Pregnancy and lactation