NATURAL ORGANIC (ORIGINAL) PLAIN PORTABLE 30's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Natural Organic is a safe, organic baby wipe with most certifications from Korea, UK, the USA, Germany, and Japan. Non-irritation, non-toxicity, allergy-free, unscented, natural with ultra-pure water come in antibacterial packaging with an easy one-hand system and are made in Korea. Suitable for newborns, babies, toddlers, sensitive skins, and safe for hand, mouth, and utensils.
- For the face, mouth, hands, and body with no need to rinse off
- Hypoallergenic, ideal for newborns baby and sensitive baby skin
- Use ultra-purified water which going through six step purification and UV sterilization
- Specially designed pop-up cap, only one sheet is pulled out each time (Not applicable to adhesive strip)
- 99.9% antibacterial package that receives Korea Testing & Research Institute (KTR) S Mark Antibacterial Certification
- Tested and certified by leading institutions of different countries for use on sensitive baby skins including British Allergy Foundation, Dermatest (Germany), Korea Atopy Association, US FDA, and Japan Food Research Laboratories
- Non-addition of hazardous chemicals and suspected hazardous substances
Protective Complex: Aloe Vera Leaf Water, Calendula Extract, Centella Extract, Green Tea Extract It contains natural calendula extract for dry and sensitive baby skin to keep it moisturized and healthy
Dosage/How to use:
Wiping to any area
- Use only as directed
- Close the seal well after use from prevent drying
- For external use only
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Avoid applying on eyes and wounds
- Stop using if skin irritation occurs
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.