Registration Number: MAL20040171XRZ
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to change carbohydrates into energy. It also plays a role in muscle contraction and conduction of nerve signal
- Vitamin B6 helps to improve the central nerve system and metabolism. It also helps to turn food into energy.
- Vitamin B12 helps in the development, healing and function of the central nervous system. It also involves DNA and red blood cell formation.
Vitamin B1 200mg
Vitamin B6 50mg
Vitamin B12 1000mg
Dosage/How to use:
1 to 4 tablets daily
- Keep away from children
- Protect from light and moisture
- Storage at room temperature and dry place
- Contraindication in patient with psoriasis