Registration Number: GA7423821-59808
The face mask is made of melt-blown filter fabric with ≥98% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) and ≥96% PFE (particle filtration efficiency) which works to block out bacteria, pollution, pollen, and dust particles from your surrounding.
Our stylish mask is customized (175mm x 95mm) to provide users with a better fit and added comfort for long wear. Perfect for daily protection for both work and play.
Designed for thorough protection and unmatched comfort
Type IIR facemasks EN14683 are medical-grade face masks made up of 4-ply construction that includes a splash-resistant layer to protect against blood and other bodily fluids.
≥98% BFE (bacteria filtration efficiency)
The material has the ability to resist harmful bacteria penetration, keeping the user from breathing in pollution and germs.
≥96% PFE (particle filtration efficiency)
With the capacity to block out particles up to 0.1μm (micron), the mask can block the entry of viruses.
The manufacturing of this product conforms with health, safety, and environmental protection standards and regulations for products sold within the European Union.
Met YY/T0969-2013 Standards
The masks are medical-grade, with melt-blown cloth filtration, providing you with highly efficient protection.
4 layers of high-quality materials to maximize protection
Selected non-woven protective layer and strong melt-blown cloth as filter material, breathable and comfortable.
Made to fit Asian facial structures
Specially designed for Asian faces to achieve full coverage and perfect fit for maximum protection.
Soft ear-loops eliminate pressure and potential irritation to the ear.
Material: Nonwoven fabrics, melt-blown fabrics
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands before touching the mask.
2. Inspect the mask for tears or holes.
3. Find the top side, where the metal place or stiff edge is.
4. Ensure the proper side faces outwards.
5. Place the metal piece or stiff edge over your nose.
6. Cover your mouth, nose, and chin.
7. Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gasps on the side.
8. Avoid touching the mask.
9. Remove the mask from behind the ears or head.
1. Stretch ear-loops over both ears.
2. Secure nose wire with colored layer outwards.
3. Expand face mask to cover the entire chin.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged or expired.
- The mask is one-time use product, and it is recommended to be placed after continuous use for 4 hours.
- The mask should be stored in a non-corrosive gas, cool, dry, well-ventilated, and clean environment.
- Please dispose the used masks safely.