Registration Number: GA7423821-59808
- Type IIR facemasks EN14683 are medical-grade face masks made up of 4-ply construction, including a splash-resistant layer to protect against blood and other bodily fluids.
=98% BFE (bacteria filtration efficiency)
- The material has the ability to resist harmful bacteria penetration, keeping the user from breathing in pollution and germs.
=96% PFE (particle filtration efficiency)
- With the capacity to block out particles up to 0.1µm (micron), the mask can block the entry of viruses. CE Certified
- The manufacturing of this product conforms with health, safety, and environmental protection standards and regulations for products sold within the European Union.
Met YY/T0969-2013 Standards
- The masks are medical-grade, with melt-blown cloth filtration, providing you with highly efficient protection.
4 layers of high-quality materials to maximize protection
- Selected non-woven protective layer and strong melt-blown cloth as filter material, breathable and comfortable.
Made to fit Asian facial structures
- Specially designed for Asian faces to achieve full coverage and perfect fit for maximum protection.
- Soft ear-loops eliminate pressure and potential irritation to the ear.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wear the mask with colored side facing outward.
2. Adjust and stretch the face mask to cover the nose, mouse chin.
3. Adjust the nose clip and press it against the nose
4. Replace the facemask at least 4 hourly.